Sport4Everyone’s Giving4GrassrootsTM (G4G) Program Open
Sport4Everyone is an initiative of the Australian Sports Foundation’s Giving4GrassrootsTM (G4G) program, funding projects and activities that increase participation in grassroots and community sport through small grants.
Sport4Everyone is generously supported by Australia Post and provides grants of up to $10,000 for projects and activities that create diverse, welcoming and inclusive sporting environments. The grants are to help individuals and communities to connect through sport, regardless of background or ability
We want to fund projects that:
- Provide positive and inclusive sporting experiences,
- Create greater awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion in sport,
- Increase inclusive sporting environments,
- Allow greater opportunity for long term sport participation and connections,
- Increase the number of participants (including players, volunteers or family members involved in sport activity),
- Give more opportunities for people from different backgrounds to come together.
Check your eligibility click here.
Further information and applications can be made at https://asf.org.au/giving4grassroots/