UPDATE – Lockdown Restrictions in Victoria (COVID-19) – 5th August 2021
Victoria will enter state wide lockdown for seven days from 8.00pm Thursday, 5th August 2021. Below are some of the restrictions that apply:
• Stay at home restrictions will be introduced
• From tonight, there are only five reasons to leave home
• Shopping and exercise must be done within 5km of your home or the nearest location
• Face mask should be worn indoors and outdoors (includes workplaces and secondary schools)
• Exercise is limited to two people
• There are no changes to the current arrangements for border communities.
IMPORTANT: With the Wangaratta wastewater detection and the potential that regional Victorians have been exposed to COVID-19 linked to the current outbreak, restrictions will apply state-wide to keep regional Victoria safe.
For further information, follow the link below: https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/seven-day-lockdown-keep…